Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Psych!

The psychiatrist had this on his shelf, which I thought was pretty funny.
Today I had my first ever psychiatric evaluation. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was actually pretty cool. Basically, a really nice man sat back, asked me a few questions, and let me talk about myself for an hour (kind of like a really good first date).

The purpose of the visit is to make sure I understand what I'm doing, what could go wrong and how it is going to impact my life. He also wanted to make sure that I have a strong support group around me and that there is no one in my life that might try to sabotage me. I'm so grateful for David and his unconditional love and support. I don't think I could do this without him.

I'm pretty sure the psychologist thought I was basically normal. I guess I fooled him.

No comments:

Post a Comment