Today I went back to the cardiologist to get the results of my nuclear stress test. The results of the EKG and stress test were good. My heart is healthy. The walls, valves, etc. are all clear and performing as they should. (It is hard to see everything clearly because my boobs are so big.) My blood pressure was lower than ever. Of course, that's because I'm on medication. The cardiologist changed my blood pressure medication to one that hopefully won't make me cough so much. She is also putting me on a low dose of cholesterol medication. My cholesterol is in the normal range, but apparently since I have diabetes, they want it even lower.
She cleared me for surgery, so now I just have to wait for the bariatric surgeon to get clearance from Medicaid and schedule the date. I'm not very good at waiting, so hopefully things happen quickly.

No comments:
Post a Comment