My sister also has irregular EKGs and so did my grandmother. I guess we just have weird hearts. My sister said she's been told the blood pumps backwards through her heart, which would make sense because my EKG results show that my heart beat is weakest where it should be strongest and vice versa. But I asked the cardiologist about that and she said it's not possible, so I'm not sure.
![]() |
| This is not my chest. |
This time the cardiologist has scheduled me for a nuclear something or other, which means I will run on a treadmill while they check my heart. I will also be injected with a small camera that will film what is going on in my heart. Sounds kind of science-fictiony to me, but cool.
I am a little nervous about this test since we had a friend in Houston that had a heart attack while doing the treadmill test. But I am interested to see what they find out.


No comments:
Post a Comment