Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week 35 - Finally in the 160's!

It seems like it has taken FOREVER to get out of the 170's. In fact, it's been 8 weeks. So that's five pounds a month, which is not bad. I know that the closer I get to my goal weight, the harder it will be to lose. I also know that it's easy to slack off when I get more comfortable with my weight. I have 29 pounds to go!

I am now a size 10. I wear medium tops and bottoms. I never thought I'd see the day. I was always XXL or XXXL. It still feels weird when I hold up an outfit because it doesn't seem like it will fit and then it does.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 169
Total lost: 67.8 (127.5)

I often focus on the weight I've lost since joining Optavia. I forget to look at the overall picture and realize I've lost 127.5 pounds!! That is crazy! I have lost more weight than my sweet friend Yasmin weighs! I've lost a human! Mind blowing.
I bought these pants after I lost a lot of weight with surgery. They were a little too tight, but I hoped that I would get into them. I only wore them a couple of times. This week I got them down from the attic, but they are too big. I have to give them away. Sad, but way more happy about that.
I have stayed active with our home projects. This week, we painted the kitchen and the entryway.
I am loving these home changes sooo much. My house seems cleaner and warmer. It is beautiful. Next we need to paint the eaves and shutters. I love that I have unending energy to do these things.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 52. I have added years to my life and feel like a completely different person.
I am going off plan tomorrow for the first time since starting Optavia. I am going to have an English muffin for breakfast, a bundlet for lunch, and popcorn for dinner. It will be more carbs than I have had in eight months. I hope it doesn't make me completely miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment