Saturday, April 11, 2020

Week 33 - A Little Progress

I finally broke the 172 barrier. Two more pounds down and I'll have lost as much as my son weighs. I almost weigh the same as my skinny bones husband!
 Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 170.6
Total lost: 66.2 (125.9)

Today, I fit into a pair of size 10 jeans!!
I realized this week that prior to this life change, I would have spent most of this quarantine sitting around watching t.v. But because of the energy I have now, I'm busy doing projects. My life is so much more full. Today was pressure washing and finishing up some sewing.
This week's favorite fueling was tater tots! I was able to take the mashed potato fueling and make tater tots in the air fryer. They were yummy!

I decided to accept the invitation from a prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, and join a worldwide fast on Good Friday. That kicked me out of fat burn and it will take me most of this week to get back in, so I need to buckle down.

The next few days will be a challenge because I am surrounded by Easter candy. But I am soooo close to my goal. I will push through. I'm also thinking that maybe I'll go for 135 instead of 150. We'll see how long it takes me to get to 150 and then I'll decide.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment