April was a difficult month because I spent most of it out of fat burn. But I did lose almost four pounds (3.8) and I lost 2 1/4" off my waist and another inch off my hips. Not bad for a month's work! All together, I have lost 15.25 inches off my waist and 18 inches off my hips. That's more than a foot off each. How is that even possible?!
Each week when I first started this life changing journey, I would post pictures of me wearing the same t-shirt. I couldn't ever really see much difference and eventually I started wearing other things. This week (9 months later), I decided to put the original shirt back on. I was shocked at how different it looked this time. The weeks go slow and sometimes the change seems minimal, but when I look back, I'm amazed.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 169
Total lost: 67.8 (127.5)
Inches lost: 36.75 (50.75)
BMI down: 12.2 (21.2)
I ate some really delicious food this week. There was so much variety and so much flavor!
![]() |
| Cucumber pinwheels |
![]() |
| Waffles with sugar free syrup and whipped cream |
![]() |
| Mexican Mac & Cheese |
Some sweet friends gave me these super cute leggings for my birthday. They also gave me a $100 gift card, which I was super excited to spend. My old workout clothes just don't work anymore so I am excited to get my new ones. I also ordered new bras because the old ones are too big.
I've already lost the weight I gained on my birthday. (I ate extra carbs and gained two pounds.) I am just 19 pounds from my goal. I really want to get there before my year mark. I think I can do it!





No comments:
Post a Comment