Sunday, April 5, 2020

Week 32 (8 months) - Quarantine!

Look! I have collarbones! So cool! 
This Coronavirus quarantine is killing me. Being home all day is really hard on my eating because I am way more tempted to snack. I keep fluctuating between 172 and 174. But when I get discouraged, I remind myself that eight months ago I would have been fluctuating between 235 and 240. I remind myself that I am only 22 pounds from my goal. I can do this! While I haven't lost weight this month, I have lost 2.75 inches off my hips - so that's a win!

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 172.8
Total lost: 64 (124)
Inches lost: 33 (47)
BMI down: 10.9 (19.9)

I have been keeping myself busy with house projects. Here is my week 1 weigh in photo for the Optavia challenge. I lost 2.4 lbs in that first week, which represented 1.37% of my body weight. The next check in is tomorrow.

Pressure washing the house.
Sanding the antique table I grew up with. (It's over 150 years old.)
Painting a desk and hutch.
I've been focusing on eating healthy. My new favorite is coconut shrimp, which I eat about once a week.
We've also been participating in a weekly extended family scavenger hunt. I have loved connecting with my extended family during this quarentine. It has definitely been an unforseen blessing.
My goal for this week is NO BAKING! If I can get my daughter to stop baking, I think I'll be able to lose weight this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment