I'm still bouncing back and forth with my weight, but I'm staying under 172. And I'm not at all worried about the "Quarantine 15." I'm hoping to get into the 160's by my birthday next week. It will be difficult, but I'm going to try!
I'm not a fan of walking or running, but I am staying active doing things that I enjoy. This week we went on a family hike to Peachtree Rock. It was so great to get out into nature and enjoy being together outside. It was especially enjoyable because I didn't get tired at all. I felt energized rather than fatigued.
It is so nice to not mind having my picture taken.
I have spent a lot of time working on home improvement projects. These are things I wouldn't have had energy for before - at least not to this level. Plus, the money I have made with Optavia paid for the paint!
I'm working hard to get back into fat burn after fasting kicked me out last week. I have to keep my carbs under 100 grams a day and I have struggled with that.I'm also working on my mental fitness and realizing that I am almost to my ideal weight. It is hard to wrap my mind around that. I need to spend more time in my Life Book.
I ordered some things from Old Navy. It is still shocking to me that I order things that are a size medium. I also ordered a jumper, something I'm pretty sure I've never worn before. It even has horizontal stripes! I can't believe I can wear something like that, but I'm going to try it out!





No comments:
Post a Comment