Saturday, March 28, 2020

Week 31 - Coronavirus Survival

I'm up two pounds this week. But honestly, I think that's a win because before Optavia, the past two weeks would have ended up with a 10-pound gain. I haven't gone off the deep end, but being home all day makes it hard. I tend to just take a bite of this or that when I walk through the kitchen. I need to stop letting my daughter bake!

To help kee me on track, I joined a challenge to track my weight and exercise over the next three weeks.
My starting weight and activity.
My starting photo.
Baylie decided to join me. Planks..
...and squats.
 
This is how I organize my food now. I got the idea from David's mom and I love it. It is so much easier than shifting through boxes.
I'm hoping to be in the 160's by the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment