Another week with an almost 3 1/2 pound loss. It seems so slow, but as long as the numbers are going in the right direction, that's okay. It seems like some people lose so much faster, but I'm trying not to focus on that.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 219.6
Total lost: 17.2 (76.9)
I decided to look at my loss by week.
Week 1: 6.2 lbs.
Week 2: 2.8 lbs.
Week 3: 1.4 lbs.
Week 4: 3.4 lbs.
Week 5: 3.4 lbs.
That averages out to 3.4 lbs. a week, which is great. The lowest week was the week we went to Tennessee and I was just happy to have a loss that week because traveling was a challenge.
Here's a peek at some of my food this week.
My family has tacos every Monday. I still eat a taco, but now I leave out the tortilla and I also use the leanest ground beef possible (95%).
I bought a kale salad from Costco for my family. I dished out some of the greens for me, not including the nuts or dressing, and added some grape tomatoes. Then I used some light Olive Garden salad dressing (which is so good) and air fried some chicken to add protein to it. It was yummy.
I really like the Honey Sweet Potato fueling. I made it into a waffle and added sugar free syrup and it was delicious.
My favorite fueling hack of the moment is a mixture of the chocolate chip pancake mix and low fat Greek yogurt. It is delicious and really filling. I have to be careful though because the yogurt does have more calories than most of my fueling hacks. (I didn't take this picture - it's a recipe photo.)
I can now take off my size 18 pants without unzipping them so I bought a pair of 16's today. I haven't tried them on yet. Hopefully they fit. If not, they will soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment