Saturday, September 14, 2019

First Ten

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 226.4
Total lost: 10.4 (70.1)

Today I feel discouraged. I shouldn't. I've lost over 10 pounds in three weeks. That's more than three pounds a week and that's amazing. I feel better and my clothes fit better, but when I look at pictures, I don't see much difference yet. Plus, other people doing my same plan have lost that much weight in just one week! But it's not a competition and as long as I'm moving in the right direction, I should be happy with that.

Plus, I just found this picture and I can see a difference here.
So I just need to keep things in perspective.

I keep wanting to take pictures of the food I eat because it's really good. It's really added healthy variety to our diet. Unfortunately, I keep forgetting, but I have taken a few. 

This is basil chicken.
This is quiche. 
The five pre-packaged meals I eat are called fuelings. Some of them I really like - the shakes, the bars - some of them are gross - the pasta, the biscuit. But there are some things called fueling hacks that can be done to spice them up a bit. So with the aforementioned biscuit, you can turn it into a bagel and eat it with an egg, which is actually a tasty option.
So onward and downward - slowly, but surely. One pound at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment