Saturday, September 21, 2019

One Month Mark

Not sure if I'm tracking weight loss or how quickly my gray hair grows in.
 Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 223
Total lost: 13.8 (73.5)
Inches lost: 8 1/2
BMI down: 3.2

It seems like it's going slowly, but then when I look at the overall progress, I realize it's going really well. I can see a difference in my face. I also have more energy and am not so achy in the morning when I wake up. My clothes are fitting better and I am hopeful about my future weight loss prospects, which hasn't happened in a while.
I walked on the treadmill this week and realized just how out of shape I am so definitely some room to improve there. 

I placed my second food order. It was a little nerve wracking because I wanted to make sure I had enough of everything. I'm trying out some new things. The sweet potatoes were great as were the lemon bar and the cookie dough bar.

Here's a peek at some of this week's food. This was a "pasta" with turkey sausage and broccoli. The pasta is actually a plant. I was surprised that even the kids liked it.
We also tried zucchini noodles with pesto. I thought it was amazing, but Baylie was not a fan.
I tried a couple of fueling hacks. This was supposed to be a moon pie, but I forgot and mixed in the peanut butter powder instead of waiting to put it in the middle. It was still pretty good.
These "donuts" were also pretty good.
I am excited to see where I go from here and hope to finally reach some of my healthy weight goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment