![]() |
| My diet for today. |
I've been a total rut with my weight loss so I've decided I need to do something to kick start things. I'm going to do what is called a "pouch reset." It is a very strict diet that will help remind me how I should be eating post surgery. Essentially, I will be eating like I did right after surgery. The hardest part is that right after surgery, I could barely handle these foods, so eating them didn't make me hungry or cause me to feel like I was missing anything. Now my body craves other things so it will take more discipline. Today will definitely be the hardest day as it is clear liquids only.
Day 1
210.8 lbs.
Diet - Clear liquids only
Water
Broth
Jell-O (sugar free)
Decaf tea
Decaf coffee
Sugar free Popsicles
Sugar free drinks that are not carbonated

No comments:
Post a Comment