Saturday, January 23, 2016

Pouch Reset - Days 4-6

A sampling of my food for the next three days.
I officially hate this diet. Yesterday I had 326 calories in exercise and consumed 740 calories. The day before I had 752 calories in exercise and only consumed 500. And all I have to show for it is a one pound gain. I am ready to throw my scales through the wall. My body is probably in starvation mode so maybe when I add more to the diet, it will make a difference. Who knows? I am looking forward to today because I finally get more variety in my diet.

Day 4
206 lbs.
Here is my diet for the next three days.

Day 4 to 6 - Pureed Foods
Almond milk or coconut milk makes a great protein shake
Hummus
Cottage cheese (low fat)
Soft cereals – Let your cereal sit in the non-fat milk until it’s soft
Soups – no chunks
Scrambled eggs – these are a great source of protein
If you can puree the food, it’s acceptable as long as it’s healthy and easy to digest.
It’s best to stay away from meat at this point.
Again, you are trying to reduce the size of your stomach so no solid foods at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment