Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pouch Reset - Day 2

My diet for today and tomorrow.
Well, I guess the agony of yesterday was worth it because I lost 5.4 pounds. That's exactly the kick start I was looking for. Today and tomorrow I am on full liquids, which means they can be a little bit thicker than yesterday.

Day 2
205.2 lbs.

Diet - Full Liquids
Protein powder mixed with a sugar free non-carbonated clear liquid
Sugar free pudding
Soup with soft noodles
Non-fat yogurt
Carnation instant breakfast (sugar free option)
Very thin creamed soups (no chunks)
Sugar free sorbet
Very watery hot oatmeal (check the sugar content)
Diluted, no-sugar added juice
Sugar free, nonfat ice cream
Thinned applesauce
Note: Remember the goal is to not eat or drink anything that is going to stretch the stomach. Eat these in very small amounts and limit intake to very thin/liquid consistency foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment