Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pouch Reset - Days 7-9

Fortunately this diet is called the "pouch reset" and not the "weight loss" diet. When I dropped five pounds the first day, I was really excited that by the end of it I would be under 200 pounds. I'm starting to wonder if that will ever happen. But my pouch is definitely shrinking. I now am extremely full after eating 1/2 cup serving, so the diet has served it's purpose. I am ready for it to be over, but I am excited to have control over my diet again. It has definitely affected my mind set and reminded me of how I should be eating.
Day 7
still 206 lbs. 
(I got down to 204.8 yesterday, but was back up today.)

Here is my diet for the next three days. 

Day 7 to 9 - Soft Foods
Soft cereals – Let your cereal sit in the non-fat milk until it’s soft
Soft vegetables – steam or boil them until they are soft
Soft cheeses – limit these, they are typically high in fat
Ground chicken or beef - add some beef or chicken stock to keep the meat soft
Soups
Scrambled eggs – these are a great source of protein
Soft (steamed) fish - remember to chew well
Canned tuna and salmon (you can add low fat mayo) - great source of protein
Mashed fruit. - bananas, avocados, and canned fruit (watch sugar content)

After that, I just go back to regular healthy eating.

Day 10 and Beyond - Healthy Foods
Introduce these foods slowly and in healthy portions. 
The size of your fist should be the size of an entire meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment