Friday, January 22, 2016

Yesterday I got the results from my latest labs. Everything continues in great shape. I'm a little confused because I thought the main thing we were looking for was an update on my thyroid, but there weren't any thyroid results. There were a lot of numbers, most of which I don't understand, but bottom line is that everything is A-OK. Here are some highlights.

Stats 
  • Blood Pressure: 121/78 (last visit 130/80)
  • Pulse: 75 
  • Cholesterol - 174 mg, normal
  • Potassium Level: 3.6 (normal)
  • Estimated Average Glucose: 108 (normal, last time 111)
  • Glucose: 89 (normal, last time 86)
  • AST (liver): 19 (normal, last time 26)
  • ALT (liver): 26 (normal, last labs 41)
  • eGFR (kidneys): 108 (normal, same as last time)
  • Protein: 7.1 (normal)
  • Calcium: 8.7 (normal)
  • Red Blood Cells: 4.9 (normal - this was high last time)
  • Sodium Level: 143 (normal)

I took my last bronchitis pill today, so on Monday I'm going off my blood pressure medicine. (I had to wait because the bronchitis medication can increase blood pressure.) Hopefully all goes well and I won't have to take it anymore.

And on the diet front, I GAINED A FREAKING POUND!! Unbelievable. I'm sure it's just liquid and will come right back off, but even so. I just want to eat a cheeseburger!

No comments:

Post a Comment