Well, I am not wild about the pouch reset diet. Two days after I finished the diet, I was back up to 210. So it is definitely not good for weight loss. That being said, I do think it helped shrink my pouch and I definitely get full faster. It also reminded me that I have complete control over what I put in my mouth. It did adjust my mind set. Unfortunately, it did not put me under 200 pounds - dang it!
On the plus side, my blood pressure is fantastic. I'm not taking any blood pressure medication and my numbers are still good.
Jan. 28 - 127/78, 52 bpm
Feb. 3 - 110/71, 73 bpm
Feb. 5 - 114/76, 58 bpm
Feb. 17 - 123/76
Feb. 5 - 114/76, 58 bpm
Feb. 17 - 123/76
So as of now, I only take two prescriptions: magnesium and levothyroxine. The magnesium is for the electrical current in my heart. My body doesn't absorb magnesium because of the surgery. The levothyroxine is because of my hypothyroidism. I will have to take those two for the rest of my life.
In addition, I take a multi-vitamin (it's actually two humongous pills), calcium (three even more humongous pills), vitamin D, and biotin (for hair loss).
Regardless of what I weigh, I feel fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment