Friday, August 1, 2014

Gulp!

One of my hidden (but awesome) talents is that I can gulp down a glass of water faster than anyone I've ever met. It's true. I have never been defeated in a gulping contest. It even earned me some cred with my seminary class because one of the young men was sure he could beat me and I wasted him.

I realized a couple of days ago that I will never be able to gulp down a glass of water again. I know it's a stupid thing to care about, but it was a sad moment for me.

At least my undefeated record will go untarnished!

(I also used to be able to take a bunch of pills at once. Now I have trouble taking two at a time.)

NOTE: And in the positive updates department - I now weigh less than 100 pounds more than my husband. Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up. We are so proud but some things hurt that you can't do them any more.

    ReplyDelete