Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 165.8
Total lost: 71 (130.7)
Inches lost: 39.25 (53.25)
BMI down: 12.7 (21.7)
This month I lost 2 1/2 inches and 3.2 pounds. I am getting so close to goal and it's so hard because I just want to be there already!! I have never been at a weight that I want to maintain. I can't imagine what that will be like. I can almost taste it! (Bad choice of words.)
I love the monthly check ins because I take before and after pictures and it is such a reality check for how far I've come. It's so motivational and brings me pure joy.
I don't think I ever really saw myself as fat as I was, but I know I had trouble breathing, sleeping and moving. I was in so much pain all the time. One of the things that finally convinced me to try was when my coach said she never felt pain anymore.
I often tell people that I feel like I'm taking an anti-inflammatory. I am no longer bloated or swollen. I find myself squeezing my shoulders and poking my collarbones. I just can't used to my new body.
I decided to get out a tape measure and see exactly what 53.25 inches looks like. That's how many inches I've lost. Crazy!
I am so grateful that my friend Chari reached out, and kept reaching out, and didn't give up. And I'm so grateful that my mom convinced me to just go for it and give it a try. It has changed my life forever. My mind is in such a different place that it's hard to remember where I was mentally and emotionally before this change.
I love my new life!
I love the monthly check ins because I take before and after pictures and it is such a reality check for how far I've come. It's so motivational and brings me pure joy.
I don't think I ever really saw myself as fat as I was, but I know I had trouble breathing, sleeping and moving. I was in so much pain all the time. One of the things that finally convinced me to try was when my coach said she never felt pain anymore.
I often tell people that I feel like I'm taking an anti-inflammatory. I am no longer bloated or swollen. I find myself squeezing my shoulders and poking my collarbones. I just can't used to my new body.
I decided to get out a tape measure and see exactly what 53.25 inches looks like. That's how many inches I've lost. Crazy!
I am so grateful that my friend Chari reached out, and kept reaching out, and didn't give up. And I'm so grateful that my mom convinced me to just go for it and give it a try. It has changed my life forever. My mind is in such a different place that it's hard to remember where I was mentally and emotionally before this change.
I love my new life!




No comments:
Post a Comment