Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 165.8
Total lost: 71 (130.7)
This week I hit a huge milestone as I finally weigh the same as David. That's something I never thought would happen. David and I have gone through a lot in our marriage. This journey has taught me a lot about my part in some of our issues. As I get healthier, so does our marriage. We both have things that we need to work on and as I become healthier, it contributes to our overall health. Of course, he still needs to work on his stuff, but I love that I have a better handle on mine.
This week I learned that I was misadvised about cheese when I started Optavia. I cut out cheese this week and lost a pound! Hopefully this will be something that will help me lose these final 15 pounds and get to goal! I want to lose 5 pounds a month and hit my goal weight by the time I hit my 1-year mark the end of August.


No comments:
Post a Comment