Since I started Optavia the last week of August, I have lost as much as Jalen weighs (.2 pounds off, but I'm counting it)! I've lost almost 130 pounds all together.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 167
Total lost: 69.8 (129.5)
Some sweet friends gave me a gift card for my birthday...
...and I used it to buy amazing workout clothing.
It encouraged me to get back on the treadmill. I'm ready to start adding regular exercise back into my life.
One of the hardest things about COVID-19 is keeping produce around the house. I was excited to find a local company that will deliver local fruits and vegetables for $15 a week. Yum!
For the first time in nine months, I had pizza! It was soooo good! I used a cauliflower crust I bought at Walmart. I topped it with grated and fresh mozarella and fresh herbs from the garden. It was delicious.
Not all cauliflower crusts are as healthy as they claim to be, but this brand is a good one.
It was a great week as I lost two pounds. I really want to hit my goal weight soon and be able to start into maintenance for the rest of my life.






No comments:
Post a Comment