Saturday, March 21, 2020

Weird Week 30!

This was a crazy week and my weight was all over the place. I was up two, down one, as high as 176 and as low as 172.8. I think it's the stress of what's going on with life right now. It's also hard to be home all day and not grab a might of something here and there.

I have loved being home with our family and not having to rush to be anywhere. It makes me wish I could afford to homeschool. I decided that for next week, we need to have some projects. So we bought some stuff for a garden. I built these garden boxes from scrap wood we already had at the house. We also got a pressure washer and cut some crown molding to build frames for the kitchen mirrors. Hopefully we can get a lot done while we're home all day.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 172.8
Total lost: 64 (124)

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and had some lab work done. My healthcare provider kept saying how amazing it was that my numbers had improved so much in just six months.

Stats (previous stats in parenthesis)
  • Blood Pressure: 108/72
  • Cholesterol - 157 (195)
  • A1C Estimated Average Glucose: 5.5 (5.8, prediabetic)
  • Blood Sugar - 49 (96) this would be hypoglycemic, but since I'm eating every three hours, it's okay
  • Thyroid - .9 (1.93) eventually I will need to adjust my medication, but right now we don't want to slow down my thyroid
  • CBC - 5.4 (5.44) still higher than normal and I need to give blood, but I can't because I've had hepatitis
  • Vitamin D - 63.6 great number which means my immune system is strong
  • GFR - 108 
  • Triglicerides - 45 (66)
  • AST - 29
  • ALT - 36 this one went up for some reason
I also planed some herbs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment