Saturday, March 7, 2020

Week 28 - 7 months - 60 pounds!

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 176.8
Total lost: 60 (119.7)
Inches lost: 30.75 (44.75)
BMI down: 10.9 (19.9)
Five pounds down this month! 
Today I threw on a shirt that I used to wear a lot. I hadn't worn it in a really long time. I was completely shocked at how it hung on me. I know that I have lost a ton of weight and look different, but since I've watched it happen so slowly, I don't always notice. Today was one of those days where it really hit me.
As excited as I am about this weight loss, I'm also sad at how much time I've wasted being fat. I wish I had found this program years ago. I've been looking back through some old pictures of all my travels and I couldn't help but wish I had been thinner while traveling the world. But hey, I traveled the world. I've lived a pretty amazing life. And I'm grateful I found this program now. Hopefully it will help me live an even longer life.

No comments:

Post a Comment