Saturday, February 29, 2020

Week 27 - No Longer Obese!!

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 178.8
Total lost: 58 (117.7)

This was an exciting week! I lost another two pounds and now my BMI is out of the obese range. I am just overweight. That might sound bad to some people, but I'm thrilled to just be overweight.
I am 28 pounds from my goal! It seems closer and closer.

I now wear a size 12 jean. That is half the size of the 24's I used to wear. Mind blowing.
I am waiting to wear the big jeans again when I hit my goal weight so I can drop them and show the big change. I've kept them just for that purpose.

One thing that's been surprising to me about this weight loss journey is that I think I'm looking more and more like two of my brothers. David says he can't see it, but sometimes I see them looking back at me.
I have to be careful to not cut corners now that I'm feeling successful and more comfortable in my body. It would be easy to slack off and not push through to the end. I really want to get there!
I'm now in an Old Navy size medium!

No comments:

Post a Comment