Sunday, February 9, 2020

Week 24 - 6 months

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 181.8
Total lost: 55 (114.7)
Inches lost: 29.25 (43.25)
BMI down: 10.1 (19.1)

I look at that picture from 2014 and it's honestly hard to accept the fact that it's me. Who was that person? One thing I do know is that it is really hard to find pictures of me from that time period. I hated to be in pictures. 

This has been another good week for weight loss. I still have a hard time seeing differences in the before and after pictures, but I can feel it. My body feels very different.

I did take a before and after picture with a fellow teacher. I can see a bit of a difference in this picture.

And of course, the weight graph doesn't lie. It's like a slide!
I am 31 pounds from my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment