Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 180.6
Total lost: 56.2 (115.9)
I lost just over a pound this week. That's great, but I always wish it were more like five pounds a week, even though I know that's not reasonable. The fact that I've lost 56 pounds in 6 1/2 months is truly a miracle and a blessing.
I actually like looking at my face. I find myself glancing in the mirror or when I'm on video calls, I catch myself looking at my own face because it is so unfamiliar and yet gratifying to me. I have collarbones for Pete's sake!
The greatest thing about this health journey is the fact that I'm no longer in pain. I used to wake up and crawl out of bed, with my back, knee and hip hurting so badly, I could barely move. Now I just hop up and go. It's such a blessing.
I've taken 464 pounds of pressure off my knees and 696 pounds of pressure off my hips! Believe me, I can feel the difference. It's life altering.
This week's favorite meal was a throw together. I had some fish I had thawed out and needed to eat. I air fried it, added cherry tomatoes and avocado. It was delicious!
I am just over 30 pounds away from my goal. I would like to think I could get there by the end of summer, but we shall see. When I first started this journey, I said I would be happy at 180 - and I am there! I truly feel like a new person.



No comments:
Post a Comment