Saturday, February 15, 2020

Week 25 - No Loss

I didn't lose any weight this week. And due to eating some sugar cookie dough, I may have kicked myself out of fat burn, which is a real bummer. But I still think of this week as a victory because I resisted all the Valentine goodies and chocolates. I was proud that I could resist - even when my students gave me chocolate!

Here is a side by side of me at the beginning of the year and another one yesterday. It was pj day, so my gut is hanging out, but you can still see a huge difference. A lot of my gut is skin and I don't know how much of it will ever go away.
It was also time for a jean swap. I got 16's not very long ago, but I can pull them off without unfastening them, so I decided I should move down to 14's. I got a pair at a thrift store and another pair at Costco.
Instead of all the chocolate, I've been sticking to cherry tomatoes. They are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment