Saturday, February 7, 2015

Seven Months

This dress is a large. I can't remember the last time I wore something that wasn't at least XL and usually XXXL.
last Sunday
Heaviest weight: 296.5
Surgery weight: 274.5
Today's weight: 212
Total pounds lost: 84.5 lbs.
Starting BMI: 49
Today's BMI: 35.3

I'm losing about five pounds a month. I wish it were faster, but as long as the scale is moving down, I'm okay with it. I haven't been able to work out  much for the past two weeks because of a hip injury, but I'm going to start swimming again on Monday. Hopefully the week after that I can start running again since I still plan on doing a 5K in July.
I'm still obese, but now I'm almost Class 1 obese.  I started out at Class 3 - severely obese. Pretty soon I'll just be overweight!

And I guess it's just not complete without a before/after picture, so here is a picture of me the day before surgery and the picture from last Sunday.
And a head shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment