Monday, February 16, 2015

And Now I've Lost My Daughter!

My daughter, Baylie, weighs just over 80 pounds. That means I've now lost more than she weighs. That's pretty amazing to think about because I can't carry her anymore. It's crazy that I used to carry that much around on my body every day.

David made a comment the other day that there is a lot more room in our bed now. There are so many little things that are different. I keep touching my collar bones because it's so weird to feel them now. Same with my shoulder blades. I'm getting used to a new body and it's still changing.

I have slowed down to losing about five pounds a month. I wish it were faster, but as long as the trend is downward, I'm okay with it. It took me a lifetime to get fat, I can be patient while I work to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment