Sunday, October 4, 2020

Week 58 - Will I Ever Get There??

See that girl in the middle of the picture? Near the back? She looks amazing! She looks confident! She isn't tired. She could do this for hours. She is me! I love that I like how I look.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 156
Total lost: 80.8 (140.5)

I didn't lose any weight this week. While I'm disappointed, I'm not surprised for a couple of reasons. First, I lost three pounds last week so that was a huge loss and it's common to not have much loss the following week. Secondly, and probably more importantly, I was casual with snacks again. If I am not careful with almonds and cheese, everything slows down. 

I really want to just be in maintenance and sometimes I think I'm living like I'm already there. Six pounds is soooo far away, but yet it's so close. I want to be there by Thanksgiving. I know I can do it!

And in the meantime, I'm going to put this right here to remind me of how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment