She was surprised because my blood pressure was so low. It's never been so low. I don't think it's a concern because my mom's blood pressure is always low and I feel fine. I'll keep an eye on it just in case. She took it three times: 90/58, 80/58, and 86/60.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Week 61 - Happy Halloween!
For years our family would do a Halloween theme. It was fun to dress alike and I hope it made memories for my kids. But I hated the way I looked. I would find the easiest costume possible and usually it was something huge and shapeless to just try and hide myself. One year I just threw on my daughter's pop up princess castle. My life is so different now. I love dressing up. I love that everythig fits. I like the way I look. There is so much freedom in that.Today a nurse came to the house to give me a quick physical because I'm getting better life insurance now that I've lost weight. On her scales, I weight 150! That's my goal weight! But I'm still going to go by my scales, which unfortunately still show me at 155.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment