Sunday, October 25, 2020

Week 60 - 5 Pounds to Go!

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 155
Total lost: 81.8 (141.5)
Inches lost: 47.25 (61.25)
BMI down: 14.5 (23.5)

I lost another half pound this week. Not much, but slowly and surely I'm getting to my goal. I've started calling my coach every evening so we can both touch base with each other and share our day. This added accountability has helped me stay on track with the little things. I really want to hit my goal by Thanksgiving and I know it's completely possible.

The dress I'm wearing in the picture is from Walmart. It only cost $1! The cool thing is that I can go to a clearance rack and find things that fit me. My options are so much wider now that I'm smaller. The freedom that has come to so many areas of my life through this healthy lifestyle is liberating. 

I am hoping to be able to share this freedom with others and bring them the joy that I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment