Saturday, August 8, 2020

Week 50 - Home Again!

 
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 159.8 
Total lost: 77 (136.7)

In the past 50 weeks, I have lost 77 pounds. That averages out to a little more than half a pound a week. It has seemed so very slow week to week and yet it has been life altering. So many things in life are that way. The things that really matter take time to happen. They seldom happen as quickly as we would like them to, but if we keep pressing forward slowly and surely miracles can happen.

I am so grateful for this change in my life. I feel like a different person.
As I looked through the pictures of our trip. I noticed how many pictures I am in. I'm no longer afraid of the camera. I went back and looked at our road trip from two years ago. There are not many pictures of me. And in most of them, I'm hiding in the back. I love that I am more actively present in the lives of my children. I love the memories I am building with them.
This summer, three of my family members decided to join me on this journey. I love working with all my clients, but having family members join me is especially moving. I can't wait to see the changes in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment