Saturday, August 15, 2020

Week 51 - So Close and Yet So Far!

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 159.2 
Total lost: 77.6 (137.3)

I lost half a pound this week, which based on my calculations last week is about my average. At that rate, it will take me two more months to hit my goal. I'm hoping to get there before then, but as long as I'm headed in the right direction, I'm good.

The best part about my Optavia life right now is my dad. I was really worried about him this summer because he was having trouble getting around and he has heart issues. I don't ever push Optavia on people so I was super excited when he asked me about it and I could share. I was thrilled when he decided to join.

I wasn't sure he would be satisfied with the food and giving up some of his habits, but he has ROCKED it. In two weeks, he has lost 18.6 lbs. and his belly is already disappearing. I am so happy to see him getting healthy.

I never planned on being an Optavia coach, but coaching has really been a blessing - especially because it holds me accountable on my own health journey. Being able to coach my dad is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment