Sunday, July 26, 2020

Week 48 - Fun in the Sun

Normally today would be a day when I would post my measurements, but I'm in the middle of a vacation and that's not going to happen. I have managed to maintain my weight throughout this trip, which is amazing since there have been temptations all around me. I have not been perfect, but I have kept things under control.
I have been comfortable in my body. I haven't been afraid of wearing a swimming suit or having my picture taken. I have been fully involved and active and it has been wonderful..

I  did have one day where I ate way too much garbage. I couldn't sleep because my stomach hurt so badly. My body has grown accustomed to being healthy and no longer enjoys junk food.

Tomorrow we head back to South Carolina with a few stops on the way. We have had such a fun summer, but it will be nice to get back home and back into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment