For the first time in 18 weeks, I gained weight - two pounds. While I am disappointed, I am actually looking at the bigger picture, which is that in the past I would have gained much more. I am also comparing what I looked like last Christmas to what I look like now. This perspective is so helpful.
I am also realizing just how addictive sugar is. Even though I knew it made me feel sick and my body didn't really want it, my mind wanted it so badly! That's the nature of an addiction - you crave something even though you know it's bad for you and the consequences won't be good.
It feels really good to be back on track. My body is so ready for healthy eating again. I'm really focusing on getting more water. I haven't been drinking enough so I'm trying to get in 64 oz. a day, which I'm finding to be very difficult!
This will be a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment