Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 192.2
Total lost: 44.6 (104.3)
Inches lost: 20 (34)
BMI down: 8.3 (17.3)
I have been on this Optavia journey for four months now and it is amazing how much change I have seen in such a small time. I feel like a different person. At times it feels like the pounds are creeping off, but when I look at the big picture, it's incredibly how quickly the weight has come off - basically 10 pounds a month.
I feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm not self conscious and I'm happy with the way I look. Things fit when I try them on. I am almost 100% pain free. I no longer have hip or back pain. I have slight pain in my knee, but that is in part because of the cold, wet water. I sleep through the night and only use one pillow. I have so much energy. I like what I see when I look in the mirror - even if it sometimes catches me off guard.
The biggest change is probably my belly.
I even decided to have a Bitmoji makeover.
This week we had dress up days at school. It was so fun and I was way more comfortable getting into it than I would have been 40 pounds ago.
My favorite fueling hack of the week was strawberry muffins made from an Optavia shake. They were tasty and filling.
I am so grateful to have found this program that is changing my life in such positive ways. I hope I can share this journey with others because I know it can bring joy to others as well.





No comments:
Post a Comment