Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 191.6
Total lost: 45.2 (104.9)
This was my hardest week so far. I have been 100% faithful to plan - until this week. It started with one piece of divinity, then one piece of English toffee and then it was just one thing here and one thing there. I still lost half a pound, but I feel sick from sugar. I can tell that my body is no longer used to it. Crazy thing is that even though it makes me feel sick, the sugar cravings are real. I'm going to have to be very careful over the next two weeks while I am home from school. It's so easy to just walk by and pop a piece of candy in my mouth, but it is so not worth it.
I really had fun dressing up at school and I don't think I would have done it if I hadn't felt so much more comfortable with my body.
One intereting thing to note is that I am having a lot of new hair growth. I had lost a lot of hair, but since going on Optavia, it seems like my hair is growing back. I have a lot of new growth where my hairline was receding. So that is cool!


No comments:
Post a Comment