![]() |
| This is not my plate... |
I have logged my food on My Fitness Pal for 30 days in a row. Today I took a break. I didn't keep official track of what I ate, but I was careful.
I am back to the weight I was before I gained two pounds. I decided that since I haven't lost weight since November 2, I should take a look at a different metric. So for the first time since October 5, I took my measurements.
Inches lost since October 5
Bust - 5.5
Waist - 4
Hips - 7
Thigh - 1.5
Bicep - 1
Total - 19
It was pretty amazing for me to realize that I've lost 19 inches in less than two months, even if the scale hasn't moved that much. I wish I had taken my measurements at the time of my surgery, but I didn't. The closest I can come to measuring that is to measure the jeans I was wearing at that time. It's not scientific, but according to that measurement, I've lost a total of 12 inches off my hips (belly) and 10 inches off my waist. The place I notice this most is in the car because I scoot the seat way closer to the steering wheel now. (David isn't such a fan of this change...)
I was supposed to have my sleep study on Saturday, but the paperwork didn't get submitted to Medicaid so it's postponed for now. Hopefully I can get it done sometime in December. In the meantime, I'm sleeping without the CPap and I think I'm doing fine.
There are so many things for which I am thankful this Thanksgiving. High on the list is bariatric surgery because it has made the rest of my life so much more enjoyable.


No comments:
Post a Comment