Today I weigh 223.8 pounds. That is the lowest weight I ever reached with Weight Watchers. The last time I weighed this was on May 17, 2008. It is the lowest I have been in my married life. Prior to Weight Watchers, the only other time I was in the 220's was in my early 20's. So from here on out, it's pretty much all new territory. I am .55 pounds from half way.
Yesterday, I raked leaves for a little over three hours. I didn't even need to take a break. It was amazing to me that I had energy and stamina to just keep going. I felt great. I can't believe how much my life has changed in just under five months. I feel like I have a new lease on life.
Sunday will be the official five month mark, so I'll post some before and after pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment