Part of the problem is that David has started substitute teaching. That is great for our family budget, but hard on my work out schedule. I've been watching an infant, which has also made exercise difficult, but Friday was my last day. Hopefully now that I'm not watching him anymore, I'll be able to get back to daily exercise. I haven't completely stopped exercising, but it's been much more sporadic and informal. I find that I really miss it on the days that I don't go - especially the weight lifting.
The kids and I are going to visit family after Christmas and I really wanted to lose 20 more pounds before then. That's going to be a long shot at this point, but I'm hoping for at least 10. I was averaging three pounds a week until the stall. If I could get back to that, I could still lose the 20, so we'll see what happens.
One thing I was thinking about today was perspective. One the way up the weight ladder, hitting 220 was devastating. On the way down, it's something to celebrate.

No comments:
Post a Comment