Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thanks!

I realized I should do a blog post to thank some of the people who have helped me so much so far.

I know I already mentioned David, but I can't do a thanks post without leading off with him. He has been by my side through this whole thing, even spending the night in the hospital with me. He's had to take over my household chores for the past three weeks in addition to everything he does normally and he's never complained.

As mentioned before, I couldn't have done this without the help of my mom and the way she took care of our kids. I'm so grateful she came, even though it wasn't convenient for her.

I'm thankful to my sister Tiffani for sending flowers and for checking up on me.

I'm thankful to my sister-in-law Bethany - who I think is the only person who has read this blog - and who has shared such kind words with me.

I'm thankful to my brothers - Clark, Erik and Scott - and their wives - Dianne, Shanelle and Bethany - for being so supportive and loving and for helping my kids have a fun time at the reunion without me.

I'm grateful for my visiting teachers - Cami and Christy - who watched (and continue to watch) my kids during doctor's appointments. I'm especially grateful to Cami for texting every morning and evening while I was alone to make sure I was okay.

I'm grateful to my friend Erin for calling almost every day just to say hi and to check on me, especially while I was alone. And for driving my family to the airport when I realized I wasn't going to be up for it.

I'm grateful to my friend and neighbor Linda for coming and spending a couple hours with me during that long, lonely week and for picking my family up from the airport when I realized I still couldn't drive.

I'm grateful for all the other friends and family members that have shown concern for me and offered love and support. I am truly surrounded by good people.

1 comment:

  1. It was completely my pleasure. You have such fun kids and I enjoyed every minute. I love you.

    ReplyDelete