Saturday, June 20, 2020

Week 43 - Beach Days Don't Scare Me Anymore!

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 163.2
Total lost: 73.6 (133.3)

I got new leggings this week and I'm shocked at how skinny my legs look! I have my mom's legs - who knew?!
We went to the beach this week and it was such a different experience for me. Not only was my suit too big, but I could easily walk across the sand. I was confident and not self conscious. It was an amazing day filled with self-realization.
There are few photos of me at the beach because I never wanted a picture of me in a swimming suit. I love being part of pictures now.
I also love that I'm being a powerful role model for my daughter. She is working on improving her own health because of the changes she's seen in my life.
These pictures, however, are way out of my comfort zone. They will not be seen on social media :). But it is pretty amazing that I'm even willing to take pictures like this because I'm no longer ashamed of my body - I'm proud of it.
I have shoulder bones!

We are heading out on a cross-country road trip this week. In the past, this would mean snacking for hours on end and somehow thinking that because I was riding in a car, I wouldn't gain weight from all the food. Not anymore! And because I'm not dieting, I'm making healthy choices for myself, the snacks aren't even tempting.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment