Saturday, January 25, 2020

Week 22

This was my best weight loss week since before Christmas. I can feel my body responding to the plan once again. I'm less than half a pound away from having lost 50 pounds on Optavia.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 187.2
Total lost: 49.6 (109.3)

One of my non-scale victories is that I can wrap a bath towel around myself! I've never been able to do that before.
I also don't mind taking selfies.
My favorite meal of the week was coconut shrimp. It was AMAZING!
My favorite fueling hack was waffling the oatmeal. It was pretty tasty!
I'm still having trouble getting used to these changes. Whenever I think or write down my weight, I still start with a 2. It's hard to remember that my weight starts with a 1. It's also weird to feel my body because it feels so different. Even my hands and feet feel different. It's great!

I am now coaching four other people. It is exciting to have the chance to help other people the way Chari has helped me. One side benefit is that once I have five people, it will cover the cost of my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment