This was a great week. I lost a little over a pound and am soooooo close to leaving the 200's forever. I have wanted to get under 200 pounds for almost three decades. No matter what I tried, I have not been able to achieve that goal. I am now a mere .2 pounds away!! Any day now, the scale is going to say 100-something and that will be an amazing day in my life.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 200.2
Total lost: 36.6 (96.3)
Another great thing this week was that I got school pictures back. We took school pictures back in September - just a couple months ago. I can't believe how different I look in such a short period of time. (I also realized that I have the same nose as my brothers.)
I love looking at this graph.
This was my favorite meal of the week - chicken cordon bleu - made with cauliflower. It was really good and the whole family loved it.
This was my favorite meal of the week - chicken cordon bleu - made with cauliflower. It was really good and the whole family loved it.
Another cool thing this week was that while at Costco I saw a woman who was pouring an Optavia shake mix into a bottle. I approached her to tell her that I was doing the program too. She shared that she has lost 175 pounds in the last year and a half! That is so amazing. This program definitely works. I'm so grateful to have found it because I have tried so many things.
I am even lower now than I was after bariatric surgery. My mom asked me if I wished I had done this instead of surgery. If I had found this program five years ago, then that would have been awesome, but I have no regrets about the surgery. It gave me a quality of life for the past five years that I would not have had. It may have even saved my life. But the surgery could only take me so far and then I was stuck. I couldn't get any further. Finding this program has let me continue and I can't wait to see how far I can go.
I am even lower now than I was after bariatric surgery. My mom asked me if I wished I had done this instead of surgery. If I had found this program five years ago, then that would have been awesome, but I have no regrets about the surgery. It gave me a quality of life for the past five years that I would not have had. It may have even saved my life. But the surgery could only take me so far and then I was stuck. I couldn't get any further. Finding this program has let me continue and I can't wait to see how far I can go.


No comments:
Post a Comment