Two pounds down this week! Three months in and I'm really happy with the results. I feel great. My body feels so different. My clothes fit or are loose. I had to buy a new bra! I sleep through the night without waking up. I only use one pillow instead of two. (I used to feel like I was suffocating if I only used one.) I don't think I snore anymore. My lower back pain is so much better. Other than stiffness first thing in the morning, I don't have pain at all. My right knee and left thigh still hurt though and I still have shoulder issues. I guess Optavia can't cure old age!
I don't have a full body comparison shot today because it's cold and raining and I'm not planning on getting dressed today. But here are a couple of pictures.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 203.6
Total lost: 33.2 (92.9)
Inches lost: 16.5 (30.5)
BMI down: 6.5 (16.5)
I haven't weighted under 200 pounds since I was in my early 20's. I'm really hoping to hit that goal in the next two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment