Saturday, November 30, 2019

ONEDERLAND!!!!

This was an amazing week! I finally crossed the elusive 200-pound barrier! Something I have been trying to do for almost 30 years. It's crazy, but I actually feel different. I feel so much better about myself just being in the 100's. My next goal is 180.
I also no longer hate pictures of myself. I'm happy with the way I look and know it will continue to get better. I didn't take my usual weekly picture because this Thanksgiving has been so crazy.
Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 198.6
Total lost: 38.2 (97.9)

I also totally rocked Thanksgiving. I cooked TONS of food, but I only ate turkey and green beans. I did have a bite of stuffing, a bite of fruit salad, a bite of sweet potatoes, and one bite of pumpkin cheesecake each day for the past three days. But that was it - a small bite. It was all very controlled and intentional. No grazing or losing track of what I was putting in my mouth. I felt great and never got bloated or uncomfortable. So different from previous years.
I also signed up my first client. I'm not in Optavia for the business aspect of it, but I'm super excited that one of my dear friends is joining me on this journey. I hope she enjoys the same kind of success that I have experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment