Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 208.4
Total lost: 28.4 (88.1)
I think I should have chosen a different outfit for my before and after pictures because I just can't see much of a difference in this outfit. BUT, I've lost almost 30 pounds. I have lost more than a 25-pound bag of sugar! As I hold this bag, I can't even imagine carrying it around all day.
I have a bad back and a bad knee. I love this graphic that shows I have taken 100 pounds of pressure off my knees. Wahoo!
I used to have to sleep with two pillows because otherwise I felt like I was suffocating. But over time, sleeping this way has caused a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders. I now only sleep with one pillow and I can feel a huge difference. I'm getting a chiropractic adjustment on Monday and I'm hopeful that with that and my weight loss I'll be almost pain free.
I had a colonoscopy this week and lost five pounds overnight. The next day two of those pounds were back so that's the weight I went with. Hopefully the rest of the pounds stay off.


No comments:
Post a Comment