Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 213.8
Total lost: 23 (82.7)
Inches lost: 13 (27)
BMI down: 4.7 (13.7)
This week the weight loss was slow. I haven't lost a pound for four days. When I look at the before and after photos above, I don't see that much change. My butt still looks huge! But as I reflect back on the past two months, I am amazed at how much I have changed in such a short period of time. I look better, I feel better, my clothes fit better, and I have hope for even more changes in the future.
This is what I looked like this summer.
This is what I look like now.
And while I only lost 1 1/2 pounds this week, this is what my weight loss looks like over the past 90 days.
This week's favorite meal was cheeseburger bites. They were fun and yummy. The whole family loved them. And five of these was just one meal!
And my fueling hack for the week is the chocolate pudding combined with ice and unsweetened almond milk. It tastes just like a Wendy's frosty. Summer yummy!
I haven't been getting enough sleep and I think that is affecting my weight loss. So this week that will be a focus. This will also be a weird week because I'm getting a colonoscopy on Friday so I won't be able to follow the diet. I'll probably loose a few pounds due to only eating clear liquids the day before and not being able to eat the day of, but it will probably come right back. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on track quickly.





No comments:
Post a Comment